How To Order Expedited Filing Services
CA SOS Expedited Filing 9912 Business Park Drive Suite 170 Sacramento, Ca 95827 (916) 238-6077
Follow the instructions below.
- Email your prepared Articles of Organization and instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (916) 244-2636. Instructions should include type of service: Routine Business Filing Services – $150 + State Fees, 24 hour Business Filing Services – $450 + State Fees, Same Day Business Filing Services – $800 + State Fees.
- I will email you an invoice for payment which will include the fees payable to the State of California Secretary of State which will include the filing fee and the expedited filing fee, and our fee for filing your documents.
- Pay the online invoice for filing your documents.
- We will write checks payable for the fees to the Secretary of State.
- We will submit your documents in person in Sacramento.
- We will pick up a certified copy of your filed documents after the Secretary of State finished processing it. If the Secretary of State rejects your filing, our fee is not refundable.
- We will email you a copy of the filed document and mail your the original.
CA SOS Expedited Filing
9912 Business Park Drive Suite 170 Sacramento, Ca 95827
Employing a California Corporation Expedited Filing Service
If you have to filing service file corporation information quickly, it may benefit you to utilize the California Corporation Expedited Filing Service. This service allows companies to submit for filing and have a response within a shorter, guaranteed period of time.
If you would like leverage the California Corporation Expedited Filing Service, then you will need to visit a workplace that permits it. It is possible to take documents on the Secretary of State’s Sacramento office, but the Los Angeles regional office will not supply the service. Make certain you check out the correct spot to avoid issues, specifically if you are after a four hour or same-day response, to protect yourself from disappointment.
The four-hour service guarantees you will get a filing response within four hours, however, the document needs to be pre-cleared and approved for you to employ this. A similar-day service guarantees that if the document is received before 9.30AM, you should have a response by 4 PM on the same day.
There exists another, filing service 24-hour service, and that guarantees that when you submit the document with a given time on a working day, you should have a response by the same time frame another working day. The regular business hours for your Sacramento office are 8 AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday. The workplace is closed on state holidays.
Should you wish to leverage the four-hour service, then you must get the documents precleared and approved before seeking to submit them. If your document is rejected, then a response includes an explanation why the application was not approved. In every case, the filing service filing fee and expedite fee needs to be included. The expedite fee should be another check for the filing fee, which fee will likely be retained whether or not the document is rejected.
Should You Use the California Corporation Expedited Filing Service?
Corporation filing can take the time should you do it the typical way with the Los Angeles office, however there exists another choice. The filing service exists allowing individuals to file with a much tighter deadline.
If you would like take advantage of the California corporation expedited filing service then you have got to visit the Sacramento office, the main office for the Secretary of State. There are several options there for expedited filing. The lowest priced ‘expedited’ offering can be a 24hour/next working day service, where you can submit your documents during office hours, and have a response back by the same time of day on the next working day.
There are other expensive expedited options. In case you have had your application pre-checked and preapproved then you could submit it and have a response back within four hours. If you submit at noon the response will be offered by 4PM. Alternatively, in the event you haven’t managed to go through the preapproval process you can submit before 9.30AM on Monday to Friday, where you can response back by 4PM that day. The Sacramento office is closed at weekends and on state holidays.
The expedited filing service is expensive. At the time of writing the 24-hour service was $350, as an example, and you have to spend that fee even if it appears that your application is declined. The expedite fee must be submitted being a separate check towards the filing fee, and when you are doing the 4-hour service the you will have to submit a copy of your preclearance approval as well. In general, you would cut costs and likely have got a less stressful experience if you prepared your documents earlier on and simply submitted them throughout the normal, albeit slower, service.